high ana

I just got test results back with my Thyroid at a 6.67 and my ANA came back as 1:640 on a titer of ,1:40 with a nucleolar pattern. I also have raynauds. Not sure what all this means or if all connected. I have a Dr, appt with an Endocrinology later this week. any extra knowledge would be great. Thanks This discussion is related to
hi, that makes me think that you might have scleroderma or some mixed connective tissue disorder. Your thyroid is pretty ok if that is your TSH but my endo likes to see my numbers in the low range of 4.75 which is optimum. Hope that all is ok with you.
The new ranges which all doctors and labs should be using have reduced the ranges to typically 0.3 to 3.0 as the "normal range" and most docs will now try to get your tsh below 2.0 if your beingtreated for hypothyroid. Obviously some people feel better above this but most thryroid patients tend to feel great below 2.0- why not join thyroid forum here? that is where I got all this info from recently when I was diagnosed hypo.
                 Love Manxie xx

You are reading content posted in the Lupus Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.