Burning itching inner thighs and dull ache in penis.

For a few months now I have had a burning/itching sensation in my inner thighs and also a dull ache inside my penis, I have not had any visible rash or discharge, I have seen two drs, one believes its fungal and the other believes that it is a nerve issue from my lower back, I have taken a fluconazole which left a red welty rash on my penis and seemed to fix the issue for a week or so but It returned, the itchining in the thighs is worse when sitting down, when I wake up in the morning I don't seem to have any issues however as the day progresses the itching and burning of the inner thighs starts. has anyone had similar?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community