Men's Health Community

Can inhaling smoke from drugs and fumes from vehicles stunt growth?

I am wondering if inhaling smoke from drugs in a coffeeshop stunt growth and if inhaling the fumes that comes out of a motor vehicle stunt growth as well. I am still a teenager and I have stayed for several minutes in a coffeeshop inhaling smoke from various drugs. Also I have been inhaling the fumes of a motor vehicle for between 30-60 minutes. Can my height possibly be stunted because of these two things that happened which I heavily regret doing?
Not if those were the only times. If you live in a place where you breathe things that are bad for you constantly, every day, all day, it can affect your health.