Groin Rash

Hello to all,

I am 27 and normally pretty healthy. As of 3 weeks now i have had a red rash around the right side of my groin. The rash is itchy and raw in the crease between my thigh and my groin. Around that time i also received oral sex from an old fling. (I have reached out to her and she says she is clean and has no symptoms of any kind.) The rash has since appeared on the left side of my groin but not as intense as the original. I have used Lotramin AF, Lotramin Ultra, Tinactin and recently started Calamine lotion. Any suggestions? I can post pictures if need be.
To add to the post above, I do not have any symptoms on my actual penis or scrotum.
This is almost certainly a fungal rash. You are going to need proper antifungal ointment and maybe oral medication as well.
What are the chances of it being an STD? As of now all I have is itchiness and a cut here and there which I assume is from the dry skin. I am trying lamia now which helps with the itching however the rash has spread to both sides of the groin area now.

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community