Men's Health Community

Im having a vibration sensation in my penis, anyone know what the issue may be??

Im 21 years old, active, have a job where i am standing the majority of the day, havent been sexually active in quite a while. About a week and a half ago i started feeling this vibration sensation in my penis that for the most part is constant throughout the day, but i really notice it when laying down or sitting while trying to relax. When i go to urinate everything comes out fine except for when i finish it feels like there’s still a little more urine that needs to come out, and if i sort of massage it then eventually a few more drops and sometimes even small stream will come out, however i noticed today when i did that a few drops that came out were stretchy and sticky, leading me to believe maybe there’s a blockage in my urethra which i read could be a result of prostatitis. Ive read from others that their problem was sitting for an extended period of time so it was a nerve so i feel like i can rule that out as i only really in soft cushions at home. Has anyone had a similar experience to mine and maybe a solution??
I was thinking prostatitis when I read this.

Have you seen your doctor? That's the only way you'll know for sure what is happening.
I went to the doctor and they have never heard of symptoms and had no real solution or could even really diagnose at all. She did prescribe an antibiotic and it did significantly help but it feels like it may be coming back. Idk if maybe a stronger antibiotic could fully get rid of it if it were a UTI or something.