Men's Health Community
14k Members

Pain in my Penis

Hey,
When I was younger I discovered masterbation just by rubbing my penis, I later discovered how to masterbate normally like most people do although I still would sometimes just rub my penis as it felt good.  The motion was basically one or two fingers rubbing the urethra area on my shaft.  After a few years of this I think I may have messed up my urethra as pee does not always travel straight when I pee now.  I might be imagining it but I think my I flattened part of my urethra and therefore injured my penis.  Also my penis tends to hurt if I masterbate more than once a day and sometimes even then it still hurts to get an erection.  I am very worried and I think I have permanently damaged my penis.  Am I right???
bro i have the same problem my penis is flattened and i cant pee straight. the back part of a normal penis is my front
still a virgin and scared if ill be able to have sex properly!!!
PLEASE HELP