I’m a little lost on what to do. My symptoms started almost two months ago. I was at work and in the afternoon I started to feel really out of it. I usually get that sensation when I’m getting sick so I took a COVID test. Negative. I also had a sore on my arm that looked infected with STAPH so I took a course of antibiotics. No improvement on other symptoms. My doctor has been really helpful and sent me for blood tests and an MRI. I’m yet to have the MRI as I went for it but had a panic attack. I do have anxiety and am about to start seeing a psychologist. I seem to be getting more symptoms as time goes on:
- Brain fog/feeling out of it
- Tinnitus on and off daily
- Vibrating sensation in base of skull/ sometimes jaw on and off daily
- Headaches that start in left temple and gradually gets worse causing pain behind left ear
- Traps muscles get really tight and tender
If anyone has any idea what this could be I would love to hear your thoughts… I just don’t know if I can handle this for much longer.