Do people still react to you even with masks on ??

I have been noticing people coughing , sneezing , snorting both far and close. Although I have made many positive changes to my diet my PATM has been getting so much worse and gives me anxiety if things go back to normal.
People react to me even when we both have masks on.
Yes I also wear mask and people still react to my presence.
Yeah and they ALWAYS touch their nose first for my case
Yeah me too
Mine always scratch their head or run their hands through their hair.  Never smell related just reactions.    
Try to use N95 mask fuĺ tight i get no reaction i am a mbbs student i think its related to gut...i got it y years back
Yes they still get allergies even when masked on. They sneeze and cough out lungs.
Why would a mask make a difference. Its panic. Panic is a feeling with real life effects.
If you're panicked lots of things can happen, patm being one of them. A mask is not going to stop panic. You have to build that up with your mind - a calm you. Then the reactions and smell (if you have) will no longer be present.
I have had patm for 15+ years. I'm only 28. But I developed it very young. I could smell myself and others could too when panic mind was there. Same with reactions. When I was calm everything around me calmed down too.

You are reading content posted in the People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.