Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 6 (of 845) questions
You can easily test for it by rolling a lint roll and looking for those fibers, that are 1/10 of a hair diameter, but still visible to th...
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most people with patm ar...
Just got my lab results back for a condition called thrush. The lab results showed that I have fungal elements like arthroconidia, hepal ...
Hello. I will try to be as short as possible, giving you *the secret* to treat this thing called (PATM syndrome) - People Are Allergic to...
Hi guy's! Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. I'm a newish member to this community. Another sufferer of this horrible PATM ...
I have a symptom called PATM. I've been suffered from it for more than 3 years. My symptom is probably same with others, like making pe...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.