Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I over reacting? Or is it Pregnancy?

Hello
So, I had sex on my 14th day of my cycle! of course before reading that that wasn't to smart! My period isn't due for a couple of days although I am VERY worried that its NOT going to come! I have been very sick feeling BUT not puking! at least once a day normally before 12 in the after noun! Then yesterday I hate food fine earlier in the day but once it sat in the fridge and got cold and I opened the to go box I felt so sick and disturbed by the smell! I had to throw it away!! I have also had really bad breast pains and they have gotten SO much worse I have found it IMPOSSIBLE to put my bra on or put to much bra on my boobs at all! Also today I noticed that my the tip of my nipples especially hurt and noticed that they had turned a white like color, where milk would come out of! I have also found myself feeling extremely weak and tired! Although I have ALWAYS been a person to go to the bathroom 24/7 I feel like its even more often if possible! Although my boyfriend and I used the pull out method and he swears he pulled out way before this could all become possible!! So am I over reacting? Or is this Pregnancy?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.