Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnante ?

Hi I'm 18 and had sex for the first time on the 11 of September and I was on my periode the last day( I don't get my periode every month I maybe got it 2 or 3 times this year) the next day I went and bought the morning after pill levonelle the one with the two pills that you have to take on the same time and so I did,  that same day my bleeding stoped I had my periode for about 6 or 8 days , that next wensday I started bleeding again and stoped on Tuesday , I'm really scared I'm pregnante everyone keeps telling me I'm not!! My stomach keeps growling and I feel sick but just for a couple of minutes and I don't vomit , ?? Pleas help
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.