Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Pregnancy or just disrupted period?

i'm hoping to get some answers on what's going on with me before I take a trip to the doctors. About a month ago, I had sex with my partner (unprotected) and the next day I got a morning after pill. about a week later, I started bleeding which lasted for probably 1-2 days ( I read up about bleeding caused by the morning after pill and heard it was a common symptom) but during the time I was bleeding, me and my partner engaged in unprotected sex once more because we both thought that because I was bleeding, there would be no chance I could get pregnant. Fast forward to now (3 weeks later) and I started feeling nauseous and dizzy at random times accompanied by some back pains and not feeling hungry at all: I thought it could be that I was pregnant but 2 days ago I started bleeding again (pretty heavy might I add) and thought it was just my period as it's around the time and date where my normal period should begin. Not thinking much of it i continued like nothings wrong and ruled out the possibility of me being pregnant, except for the fact that my 'period' ended in a day, pretty abruptly, and I am still getting cramps, feeling nauseous and getting lower back pains, except with no bleeding whatsoever. Could this mean I'm actually pregnant? I heard that sometimes women who are pregnant experience implantation bleeding, except my bleeding was heavy and resembled my normal period ... except for the fact it lasted a mere day when my usual period cycle lasts 4-7 days. I am very confused, could this be the morning after pill or am I actually pregnant?
Thank you
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.