Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

whats happening?

hi im a bit confused,
i went to my doctor on wednesday for my talk about weight loss  surgery so they ordered the bloods etc which im yet to go do on monday., anyway they wanted to no why i would of put on 23kgs which is 50pounds since june of this year.
i have no idea becuase not alot has changed apart from being stressed.
i have PCOS and a thyroid problem and my sister is a diabetic. anyhow they gave me a home pregnancy test to take home and ordered for my bloods to be checked as well.
the pregnancy test which i did thursday morning has a very faint positive line. so i brought 2 more from the grocery store to be safe and they 2 read the same.
but the problem is i dont think i am pregnant because well i havent done "the deed" in a while (im talking march april here) and well it would be a more prominant positive if i was wouldnt it and wouldnt i be having symtoms? i was pregnant for the 1st time last year but sadly lost my wee button at 22 weeks, i havent had a period in a while but i put this down to pcos. anyway im just wanting some advice as im not sure to ask and dont really want to ask someone i no As it might cause rumors etc.
much help would be apreciated.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.