Prostate Cancer Community
971 Members

Prostate Minimal Calsifications

Hello, Can someone please help me understand my ultrasound result.

result was: THE PROSTATE IS NOT ENLARGED. THE PARENCHYMA HAS NORMAL ECHOPATERN. MINIMAL CALCIFICATIONS ARE NOTED.

I asked the Radiology who did the ultrasound if i am in danger and he said not really that i was just minimal and im just 26 years old.

My Doctor just told me to observe it and didn't gave any medicine or comment about it. Now I'm bothered as my father had problem on his prostate too years ago and now he is ok.

Thank you, Godbless!
Lots of people have prostate calcifications, nonspecific and not really worrisome, although these usually occur in middle-aged and old men, possibly sequela of prior remote infection and/or inflammation.
A report from Missouri Medicine argues that, despite earlier media coverage, increased omega-3 fatty acid intake does not increase prostate cancer risk.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.