STDs / STIs Community

Is Is Symptom of any STD/HERPES?

Hi Team,

I am 30 year Male from India, More than 3 Months ago I received oral sex from a massage therapist in India. The act also involved Kissing and Fingering. She started giving the oral sex on my penis and few minutes later she went ahead with the hand job and I did not ejaculate in her mouth. I did not notice any cut on my penis after or during the act but tip of my penis foreskin (uncircumcision) was bit red becuase of masterbation i had the day before to this exposure.

After 3 months I got myself tested for following tests and all are negative.

CHLAMYDIA TRACHOMATIS IgG ANTIBODY, SERUM @ (EIA)
VDRL (RPR), SERUM
HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN;HBsAg, SERUM @(CMIA)
HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV) 1 + 2 IgM, SERUM @(CMIA)
HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV) 1 + 2 IgG, SERUM @(CMIA)
TPHA; TREPONEMA PALLIDUM HEMAGGLUTINATION,SERUM @(Agglutination)
HIV 1 & 2 ANTIBODIES SCREENING TEST, SERUM @ HIV 1 / 2 & P 24 COMBO TEST (CMIA)
NEISSERIA GONORRHEA, PCR QUALITATIVE

After 3 Months (3 months 1 week) I started feeling burning sensation/ pain in penis. I get some relief after urination but it starts sometime after urination and persistent through out the day and frequency is also increased. I dont have any external liason as of know. Can this be a symptom of Herpes or any other STD?

Based on my exposure do I need to go for any other tests?

Request for your help.

Thanks !!
one more thing If I look into utherea opening I can see some gery/greensh thing. I am not sure what it is?
Please respond am waiting for your reply. I can see some reddishness on tip of utheara.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, none of what you mention suggest and std and 3 month is outside the window for any sympotoms to appear anyway. Oral is very low risk activity.
Sounds like a bacterial infection, go to a doctor.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.