Oral Gonorrhea

Can oral gonorrhea cured on it’s own ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well the answer would have to be yes as before any antibiotics to treat it came about it would go away on its own but i must say that having oral gono is very rare.  Is this something you think you have?
I don’t know tho, coz im having this sore throat that just don’t go away after I performed cunnilingus on a girl
A man giving a woman oral is very unlikely to get oral gonorrhea.  Confirm with your doctor with a throat swab but sore throats are a very common viral symptom. From dry air, to colds, to covid, to smoking.  
I agree with this, and if you think you have oral gonorrhea, which is unlikely, or any illness, please don't wait for it to go away on it's own. Go get it checked out.

A symptom of covid is a sore throat. Go get checked by your doctor, or any doctor. If you don't have insurance, call your local health dept.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.