STDs / STIs Community

Oral exposure

I had a exposure of about 2 min receiving oral sex from a male i am a male also. i was wondering what the chances were that i caught chlamydia or anything please help
Low risk for STD's, I would not be concerned.
i didnt have any symptoms for over the first year but lately ive been having some burniing when i pee but i cant tell if its in my head or not
Not STD related if this has been over a year.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.