Received Unprotected oral sex from gay ; no ejaculation

I am male of 25 years. Yesterday I received a oral sex from a gay of 30 years. He is married and his wife is pregnant. He did for 2-3 mins and no ejaculation is done.
My penis is unprotected at that time.
What is chance of STD effected for me..?
This is my first time and bit scared...
COMMUNITY LEADER
Receiving oral sex exposes you to gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes, but the risk is really low. If you are concerned, you can test as follows:

-Gonorrhea, 3 weeks after the encounter.
-Syphilis, 6 weeks after the encounter, and if you get a negative result, repeat the test 3 months after the encounter, as there are people that take longer to show a positive result.
-Herpes, 3 months after the encounter.

All the best.
Today I had a burning sensation after urination... I am worried.. In past 7 days of exposure only once I got this problem.. Can this be a symptom of STD??
Can anyone help me with this.. As mentioned above, can this be a symptoms of STD? I am really worried.. This is my first encounter
If it happened only once , and it is not consistent, I wouldnt worry about it.In general insertive oral sex(receiving blwojob) is less risk, compared to the person giving blowjob.
If the burning is consistent and it has been there for 2 days or still present, get checked.It might be more like UTI.
Do not worry, the STDs that you are at risk are easily treatable with simple antibiotics.
I would recommend urine test ot swab test, if the symptoms are still present.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.