STDs / STIs Community

STD or UTI?

Please help. My partner and I had sex the day I was sick. I was having colds and a sore throat. We also had oral sex. The day after we did it, I started having the feeling of dehydrated on my lady parts, just like what I feel whenever my period ends. Like it's dry. and he started having trouble urinating because of the burning sensation and whenever he urinates, he has the feeling that some urine doesn't go and stays, the urine he urinates is also less than his usual urine. Also his sperm is a bit greenish-yellow. Other than that, he doesn't feel anything else.  What could this be? We're too embarassed to go to the doctor because we're both teenagers and premarital sex is not really supported in our country.
The only choice you have is to go to a Dr to find out what it wrong. Sounds liek some kind of bacterial infection.
Usually bacterial infections can be cured by antibiotics right?
Yes
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.