A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.1k Members

Scar or pimple on head of penis?

Hey Doc,

In the past couple of weeks I have noticed a small white round circle on the head of my penis. It doesn't burn, itch, or hurt nor does it produce pus. Simply put, it is just there. I'm worried that this may be an STD but I have had recent blood work [negative on everything] and have not been sexually active in the last 5 months. So Maybe it is just a scar? It really bothers me and I'm kind of embarrassed by it. What can I do and will it go away?

:[
2 Responses
Doesn`t sound like an STD. Your Doctor needs to examine this and perhaps get a Dermatologist to look also.
926106 tn?1244011791
Google" pearly penile papules " look familiar?
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.