Sexual Health Community

Curved Penis

I am 18 years old and I am having a curved (downward) penis and yes, the curvature is significant. I am really depressed about it. I am having a very healthy lifestyle, enough exercise and I masturbate 2-3 times a week. What could be the possible reason?  
COMMUNITY LEADER
The angle at which one masturbate may cause curvature.if one humps on the floor or matresses, may get distortion in penis. Only a doctor can suggest some remedy.
What are some home remedies I can try? No I don't hump on matress or floor.
I haven't added it but my masturbation habits are healthy and I often take good care of my genitals. So what could be the reason...?
Assuming the curve is only apparent when you have an erection, you may have an injury that left scar tissue.  The scar tissue prevents your penis from forming a straight erection.  The name for this is Peyronie's disease.  You can go to a website for information but need to see a urologist.