Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum

SLEEPING PROBLEMS

I have been having sleep and breathing problems for 4 years or longer, and I don't have the money to go to a doctor, is there any suggestion for me to help with this problem. I have trouble falling asleep and when I do sleep I always wake up and toss and turn. HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Take a look at Dr. Jacob's CBT for insomnia program. His program will address all your sleep hygiene issues first. If you have sleep apnea, then various conservative options include not sleeping on your back, avoiding alcohol close to bedtime and losing weight, but all these options work only sometimes. If you have underlying obstructive sleep apnea, it's a potentially serious medical condition and you should look for resources to get coverage, as diagnosis and treatment can be expensive. Good luck.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?