Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1387175 tn?1326400997

Severe Bloating/Burping

My Stomach Feels Like A Bowling Ball & I Feel Weak...Its Me Again My Doctors Don't Believe Me My Parents Don't Believe Me. So Whats The Use Of Hospitals If People Dont Care For Other People....I am Suffering With  Bone Pain Stomach/Pancratis Pain For 4 Months And Nobody Can Do Anything About It

I Drink Water And I am Bloated.. This Scares Me I'M 28 And Had H Pylori 4 Times Nothing Can Help Me

TIME TO GO THE OTHER LIFE
2 Responses
I've been reading most of your posts. Why do you need everyone to believe you? You just need to know that what you experience IS real and try to relax a little. Stomach probs after having H Pylori is normal. It can cause bloating and pain and make you feel lousy for a long time. The treatment is very harsh on the system and can cause even more tummy troubles. The best thing for all that is Prilosec. Get the generic brand and it's a lot cheaper. It really helps with all the stomach pain. I've had Gallbladder and Acid Reflux for a year now and it HURTS anytime I take meds, even tylenol and forget antibiotics, it feels like I'm being stabbed. Prilosec works but it takes a few weeks.
Also, if you have a severe case of H Pylori, it can remain in your system even after two or three treatments. Your doc should do an upper GI series, or endoscopy and stomach biospy to see how much damage it has caused. It takes the stomach 2 weeks to recover from gastritis so it will take much longer to get relief from H Pylori. Drink tons of water and try the prilosec. It will help flush all that out.
1387175 tn?1326400997
ITS GETTING WORSE I SMELL SOMETHING STRONG ODOR  I FEEL NAUSEA!
CAN THIS BE COLON CANCER
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Stomach Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.