should i be concerned or not?

Hi! I am new to this site---------so hope i am doing the posting right!        I am 62 years old------2 years ago-i had a routine conlonscopy and endoscopy------the endoscopy came back saying i had lymphoma of the stomach---------so another endoscopy and the biopsys said i had the markings for it--------but didnt have it then. So, been having endoscopy every 6 months-------now says i have malt lymphoma--------i was recently ------- last month treated with the Prevpac-----and was fine-----all through this 2 and 1/2 years--i have had no stomach problems-------and "i am not complaining)  so, now the GI doc. told me to see the oncologist--------maybe it is something and maybe not-------i am so confused--------but the biopsy said there were lymphatic cells in the lining of my stomach(omg--how would they get in there?)  So, i do see the oncologist in 2 weeks-----------what should i expect?? I dont know if i should be scared or what to think...........think i will need more testing?? Thanks for your answers! Sunflowers
I think you should think of what may happens more to you as, it is very essential for you to consult some other doctor for this other wise, it may get worse I am not scaring you but, with a concern I am suggesting you as, there are many type of cancers happen on different layers of stomach lymphoma is one of them so, it is better to be diagnosed properly to check is there any other layer which is getting affected.

Hi Nam! Thanks for your posting!  Yes, i do agree--i need to see the oncologist----and then will get a 2nd opinion-------this whole situation is overwhelming------i have had alot of medial problems for years------all life annoying not possible life threatening----so, rather nervous, now.  I see the oncologist on wed.--------and do have a long list of questions----and my hubby will be with me for any questions and confusion on answers!  Thanks so much. Take care. Hugs, Sunflowers

You are reading content posted in the Stomach Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.