Avatar universal

Weird plasma filled bumps?

Hai uhm, I'm 17, over the past 2 years I've had the weird bumps pop up.  In the beginning it's just a itchy spot but the more you rub it or scratch it it becomes hard like and has a weird texture.  Then after a few minutes a blister like bump pops up.  And the itching gets worse until you pop the bump,  and the bump is filled with nothing but plasma.  And they pop up all over,  and when they pop up in clusters on my hands and toes they make my finger tips and tips of my toes go numb.  But 75% of the time they appear on my arms and hands.  The other 25% of the time they are on my,  calves and feet.  Can some one please help me?
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Teen Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?