weird pimple like lump on scotum

Hi, so im 15 year old virgin and im too embarrassed to go see a doctor or let my mother know about the problem and just 2 days ago i got this very large what i thought was a pimple on my scrotum i popped it almost immediately but it keeps coming back or re-inflating itself sort of like a balloon. I do masturbate but i have never had sex and its just worrying me if anyone has any input on it id greatly appreciate it.
Sounds innocuous but potentially bothersome aesthetically (appearance wise), but then, who's looking?  

If it's not causing discomfort, I suggest leaving it alone until you've some other reason to see a doctor.  If it starts causing discomfort, at 15 you may be old enough to visit a clinic on your own and have it assessed, possibly dealt with.  I think continuing to pop it is risking complications (and, you've already found that approach is not a solution).
thanks for your input, i have forgot to mention that when i touch it or it rubs against my thigh it does cause discomfort but not the extent that it would hinder me in anyway besides my attention from my school teachers
I suppose rubbing ought to be avoided (switching from boxers to jockey shorts might do the trick).

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community