Can i get pregnant after my period is over?

Well me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday & im not sure if theres a possibility that i may be pregnant. my period had been over for about two days & lasted about 6 days or so. Is there a chance i can get preggo?? **help**
yes...thats typically when someone gets pregnant...before or after their period..not during.

and yes you can be prengant...you had unprotected sex
I had unprotected sex two days after and i think i ovulate 5 days after. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? Ive been feeling really bloated and 2 days after i had sex i had lower cramping..

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community