Not pregnant so what could be the cause, could it be the mirena?

Hi, I am 21 year old female who recently suffered a miscarriage back on September 22nd (it was my second pregnancy, I carried the first to full term and have a 2 year old now) and had mirena put in on October 13th, for the past week I have been bleeding more and it is a bright red and having sharp pains in my pelvic mainly on my right side, and while checking the mirena strings I noticed my cervix is pretty well dilated to about 2cm or so, also the out side of my vagina looks purple almost like it is bruised and just two days ago I passed a small amount of tissue.