Odd smell and amount of discharge, but all tests came back clear

So for the past 4 months my discharge has had quite a strong odd smell, sometimes I notice it even with trousers on. I also went down on my boyfriend after sex - it tasted so bitter it was hard to continue. There is also a lot of it, I notice it all the time throughout my day especially after sex there is sometimes basically a small pool on the bed. I went to a clinic - they said I don’t have BV, yeast infection and all STD tests are clear, and my diet isn’t great but it hasn’t changed for over a year so I’m not sure what it could be.

I’m not sure if this is a related symptom but the last time I had sex I noticed that my bladder may have also leaked a little bit which was concerning. However, as far as I know that’s only happened once
COMMUNITY LEADER
I'd sure be suspecting BV if I were you. Why not get tested for it again?
I got tested very recently, in the last week. And the symptoms have been happening for 4 months
I didn't mean it was too long ago, I meant in case they didn't catch it.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You might also ask for an MRI of your lower abdomen to be sure there's not anything unusual going on in your uterus.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community