Why is my vagina puffy

I'm 13 and the top of my vagina on the outside is puffy what does that mean
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Is it new?  Swollen or just the way you are?
If it's new, it is more than likely just from being irritated. If you don't have any other symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it. Mine does the same thing if I use perfumey soaps or detergents. Wear loose clothes and let it breathe and avoid washing it with strongly scented soaps if you can. :)
It's likely just your mons pubis...which is the area your referring to. Some women have a puffy look and others dont. It's just genetics. Mine is like that too. As your grow it won't be so noticable.