discharge

I'm 17 almost 18 and i have a white sticky substance coming from my vagina. I've had it for as long as I can remember since I started my period when i was 12. I think it's been maybe two years but not really sure. I have it daily and it's not itchy or burning and doesn't look like cottage cheese. So I know its not a yeast infection. Some times it doesn't smell but sometimes it does. But when it does its not very strong however it makes my underwear smell bad by the end of the day. I am a virgin but my boyfriend and I have had oral sex and sometimes we mess around naked and when we do I get really wet down there. He says its just natural lubrication during those times. But how do i know if its natural lubrication or discharge? If you need more info please let me know. thanks so much
Oh and when my boyfriend and i are fooling around it usually starts to smell a little during that time also.
It's likely you're just one of those women with copious discharge. The fact that you've always had it and that the odor is not too objectionable means it's probably normal for you. Likewise when you're aroused, getting exceptionally wet just means you are a good producer.  Since you have already learned to live with it my recommendation would be to continue as you have.  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community