Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Autoimmune Disorders forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Dr. Garth Nicolson. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Autoimmune Disorders. Topics include, but are not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Gulf War Syndrome, Lupus, Lyme Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis

Please note, Dr. Nicolson is a part-time expert at MedHelp, so this forum will only be open to new questions during pre-arranged dates.
Dear Dr., I am one of those people who have numerous symptoms and have dx's, but believe there is something that is not being dx, b...
I have had Dercum's disease for over 40 years and have come to a stage where I can only function like a sick 85 year although I am only 65.
This is regarding my partner. He has some type of autoimmune disorder that I think is the cause of his skin issues. He has a hx of Ehler...
Hello and thank you for your time, first of all. I am a 40-year-old woman, Alaskan Native/Caucasian mix, 3 children with no history of a...
I've been diagnosed -- and have active problems with -- asthma, glomerulonephritis, and multiple sclerosis. The nephrology problems are ...
Help!! I have been trying to find for the past 2 years what this outbreak of red spots are on my legs and thighs. They do not itch and th...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.