Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Forum

Questions in the Cardiovascular Disease Prevention forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
I have 90% Right Coronary Artery Blockage, 50% Left Heart Artery Blockage. Left groin pain with 100% PAD/PVD and with healthy Collateral ...
Hi there - I am having some anxiety over my BP and Cholesterol. I do have a history of suffering from health anxiety and was treated wit...
Hello, For the past two months I have been having a dull ache in my left arm that comes and goes, sometimes it's just in the forearm, ...
Hello Dr. I am 30 year old female, I have had an abnormal RKG for years with ST-T wave issues, have had stress echo X3, and heart cath X...
32 y/o female, 5'3, 110. PVCs (LV), PACs, mild MVP, sinus arrhythmia, sinus brady & tachy, & asthma. Daily runs of trigeminy & bigemin...
Hello Dr. I am 58 I am now evacuated from the area close to the Japan earthquake. In 2002 had angioplasty no stent, every 2 recheck...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.