Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Back Pain Sufferers and Pain Management Group

Just a group to help each other with our back pain, and the medications and other therapies that can help us live with the best quality of life possible.
1 - 12 (of 17) questions
I just turned 22. Since about 13 or so, I've suffered from "mild" scoliosis. I wore the braces, I did the therapy, I took the ibuprofen. ...
This is my very first forum or question EVER submitted on Internet. I have been so torn up since I received THE CERTIFIED LETTER from my ...
I have been told there is nothing that can be done for me. All the doctors can find is arthritis, degenerative bone disease, bulging disc...
Anyone relate? My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral D...

Hi! I've been on oxy ir 30mg 5 times a day, opana er 40mg every 8 hours and gabapentin 300mg 3 times a day. My pm doctor just added the ...
My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral Disk Disease and the ...
Hi, I have terrible pain for degenerative disc disease in my spine. It is in my C-spine, L-spine and S-spine. I am in pain all day but ...
Hi to All, Just found this group and wanted to introduce myself. I have suffered from back pain since 1998, had laminectomy which didn't...
What pain medications are you currently taking? I'm currently taking Methadone 10 mg.tablets / 2 tablets 3 times daily / 6 tablets d...
What's your current pain level from 1 thru 10, with 1 being the least and ten being the most pain?????
My Mom feel down a flight of stairs 21 years ago and after having surgery which involved placing rods & screws in her lower back and then...
You must be knowing this exercise. However, as it is important I am posting the same. Hip Stretches Stretching the piriformis can...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.