Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
My wife has for years suffered from post-polio syndrome (nerves in legs dying). She has been on 100mg MS x3 and Oxycodone 5mg x 8 for br...
Thank you very much for answering Dr. Juing, as I feel like a complete basket case the past few weeks. If I could please ask you one ...
I've had Adhesive Arachnoiditis for nearly 40 years. I'm 62. The disease has never plateaued, but has continued to worsen until my previ...
I am 23 with 2 kids under 3 yrs of age, I just feel like Im falling apart at the seams. My back is in non-stop pain my joints always hurt...
I am a 40 year old male, a non smoker 5'11 190 pounds. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. I have Asthma, IBS, Gout, Fy...
I am sixteen years old and I have been battling a number of symptoms for over a year. My doctors have not offered any sort of diagnosis a...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches