Aa
A
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3371) questions
First off, I have a bad diet and its probably catching up with me. That said, I have a slight pain in my bad whenever swallow food or liq...
some background: I am a 19 year old male I have always been healthy, ate a a good diet although I would eat up to 4000 calories a day to ...
I am so desperate as this is the first time I feel genuinely "betrayed" by my body and I don't know what to do! For the past 2 months...
for over four years I have had profuse stench passing gas and bowel movements , this occurred after consuming large amounts of soda , psy...
Hello all, I am 29, F and deem myself to be pretty healthy if I exclude the health problems I have (CFS/ME, IBS, Lactose Intolerance, ...
My digestive symptoms started in the summer of 2008. We where headed to idaho to go camping. I was in the car eating grapes, which i oft...
I am a 46 year old female post menapause. I have been having lower abdominal pains for 5 weeks now. They start just to the right of my be...
I have IBS, low iron, hair loss.....Please tell how to make this problem more livable....I have the diarrhea type of IBS and have been ta...
Almost daily I have a panic attack after bowel movement,mostly when my stools are loose. My DR. sent me to heart Dr. all tests came out n...
I have been diagnosed with IBS but it was in a "no big deal" kind of way. I wasn't given much explanation of what to expect but they sai...
I have tried going gluten free,eating well,meditation,cannabis,etc but I just can't eat much without horrible pain.I've had Cat scans,Ult...
Hello guys, I apologize for my craziness and long post in advance! I am a 20 year old male that has been having severe pain in my stomach...
Hi, I am a 23 year old woman seeking desperate help. Ever since I can remember I have been suffering with intestinal problems. I was di...
I suffer most days with ibs c tha cramps the pain of it all is horrendous and stops me going out,it doesnt help as i also suffer with awf...
My situation has gone for horrible to train wreck status. I have had every test available for constipation and intestinal pain. The ...
I'm male, 17 year old and still studying in my local sixth form college. This is a long post but it's the first I've ever done and I real...
Wanted to know from someone else that has ibs. Since having all my symtoms my life has changed my toilet habits have made my life impossi...
hello im in the fodmap elimination phase can anyone explain how the fodmap tolerance limit should be looked at (i read too much about...
For the past few years I have been experiencing abdominal pains. It typically moves all over my abdomen, and it comes and goes rather qui...
Hi everybody! For the past five years or so I've had ongoing issues with my stomach which have still not been diagnosed and over the ...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem