Aa
A
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 6 (of 3392) questions
pressue on my left side went I walk and a tingle down my leg
Has any one had fainting with IBS? This has happened to me 4 times. Last time fell forward and broke my check bone. Always follows a ...
I have been dealing with extremely severe symptoms of Dolichocolon for 2 years now, have seen many doctors who aren't familiar enough wit...
I moved from sea level to a higher elevation state back in April of 2015 ( related to my gastrointestinal distress I don't know) but I've...
I was diagnosed with IBS about 20 years ago and am now 55 yes old and female. I am on the diarrhea side of it. For the last 3 months I’ve...
So, about a month ago I was dxs with IBS-with Constipation by a doctor at the clinic I go to. They gave me some medication as well. Howev...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem