Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 146) questions
Hi, Before my wife and I got married, she has always thought that she is having some serious illness whenever she felt unwell or disco...
Hello all. Id like to first thank each and everyone of you for this service it is appreciated. I think I am posting in the right section ...
I am concerned. I have a family member that stopped taking their antidepressant medications. He feels that he is okay without them, and t...
I have has the worst year this year. It started with my stepdad always being just so rude and hateful to me, then my best friend turned h...
started taking 10mg of Lexapro 2 days ago and its like I have Jelly Arms and Legs. Is this a common side effect?
I am a single mom of two teens. I struggle with a severe form of spinal arthritis. Feeling a bit better. Still depressed with another med...
Hi I don't want to come off sounding like a wreck, but... A little about me - my name is Jo and I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyro...
Hey yall, so I've got a situation I'm in, and its kind of hard to explain. So here's some back story: I'm 22, and have a 3 month old d...
This year, a lot of depressing things have been happening. My brother had to be sent to the hospital twice for atempting to kill my f...
Hello. My name is Megan, it's nice to meet you. I hope anyone can give me some advice. You see, I think it started the summer of 2012....
My daughter is transitioning from lexapro to prozac. She suffers from clinical depression...diagnosed over 1.5 years ago. She seems wor...
I met my ex fiancé when I was 17 yrs old. In 2007 We dated for three months before I went off to college. He had a 4 yr old son I was de...
Does depression run in families? My father was an alcoholic. Was he self medicating for depression ? In previous decades mental health...
Hi. Has anyone out there lived with a cyclomithic partner/relative who can give me any advice? Please help me Shelley
Hi, I am 26 year old boy and really confused whether I am depressed or not. I used to enjoy being in a group chit chatting, having good t...
Hi, I'm 16 and lately I've been in a very bad mood. I take everything as an insult. I get irritated very easily and I've been really moo...
My sister just committed suicide. She was on 450 mg Effexot + 4 mg Clonepin a day. I believe she was over medicated and miss diagnosed. I...
We had a tragic thing happen in our family. We lost a young child, age 4, last year. Her name was Annie. She died to a disease that's mos...
Well for the last month i have felt so alone . My boyfriend/hubby (we have a son together) have been together for 5years. Lately things h...
Ok...so I am going through alot with my husband. He has always had a low self esteem and been depressed. He has his really high loving mo...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area