Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I'm 24 and have been suffering from OCD since I was about 8 or so. The symptoms have changed throughout the years depending on the episod...
I went for a blood test for hepatitis b, though it came negative, I saw that the male nurse used an unpacked syringe to draw my blood, bu...
I had been suffering OCD all my life, started when I was 16 years old with the HIV virus and after 9/11 continue with the anthrax, the d...
I have prone masturbrated for more than 15 years everyday humping bed n pillows with my clothes on, sometimes on beds n pillows of family...
I have HOCD as well as other themes.... I have been avoiding relationships all my life since I was 16 I'm now 33.... I recently visited a...
It’s been 5 years since i have had this OCD, at first it wasn’t that bothersome. I used to watch those videos on youtube about what’s on ...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514113133
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.