Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I didn't know I was pregnant at all as my symptoms went 100% away on AF Due (28th May). And I thought my AF is coming but it didn't. 1/Ju...
Alright ladies.....one thread...to include EDD, blue or pink team, possible names we have picked out, etc. I am missing information diff...
She was born on 2/2/2010 at 947p.m and was 6lbs6oz and 19 1/2inches long :-) We got home on Thursday and we are all doing very well!!! I ...
Brooklyn was born on Feb 2nd ( my due date - wow! ) at 4pm after 12 hours of back labour! She weighed 6lbs 6oz and 19 inches long. Birth ...
Born at 37 weeks 6'3 18 inches :)
I thought I would check in on you all, I hope you are doing well. I know lil Jacob would have been born sometime this month but he is muc...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.