Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2011.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Hello everyone. I went in for my 39 week check. I have been dilated at 1cm and 50% effaced for the past month. That is my usual MO. W...
Big sister Madison Michelle Vesey was pulled out on December 26th at 10:57am at 2lbs 11oz and 15.5 inches long. Taylor Rae Vesey came out...
So I've tested positive for Group B:( Anyone else test + during this pregnancy or a previous one? I hadn't thought it was such a big deal...
I'm 37 weeks and all of a sudden I'm measuring 3 weeks behind. When last week and every week before then I was measurig right on. Most li...
so i have been in what the drs are calling early labor since wednesday,contractions keep getting to 3 mins apart and then after a few hrs...
Is anyone else experiencing what feels like uterine spasms? It lasts for a couple of seconds and happens a few times a day. At first I w...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.