Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Just for fun which old wives tale did work on you with your previous pragnancy & what u think about this time u r having a boy or girl (l...
My water broke monday. I am at the hospital..i have recieved a round of steroid shots to help the baby mature. I am recieving antibiotics...
hi i went to doc .she told me that the baby is breach but we have to wait till 36 weeks than we will do some thing so is this happend to ...
ok, long story short... I am 28 weeks pregnant and I just had a huge scare!!! My 4 year old and I were watching a movie... I got up to ge...
June is right around the corner, I was just wondering how everybody is doing? Let us know if you had a boy/girl, weight, experience, ever...
hi every one. Did any body dream about baby gender . if did than what was the result. Did come out the same gender or opposite. plz shar...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.