Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.
November moms are starting to deliver! Logan George was born Nov. 2 at 4:22 am, via emergency c-section. His story: I had been having t...
Well, if they stay put today while I am on last day of bedrest - they will be born tomorrow AM! I am hoping for a vaginal delivery!
Hey I won't be around much in the next few weeks so I wanted to tell everyone who have had their babies CONGRATS as well as the ones that...
Hey everyone, pics are attached on this link. Hospital and Timothy's pics. Click here for the pics!!!!! If that doesnt work, copy...
I am 1 cm dialated and 25% effaced. Yay! Just thought I'd share! Does that sound about right for 35 weeks 4 days? I am a bit further ...
Timothy Raul is here. He was born on Nov 5th at 4:22pm, 6 pounds 13 ounces, 22 inches long. I must say he is a good baby, though he eats ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.