Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.
I'm registered for a childbirth class at my hospital. However, the class doesn't take place until the two Saturdays before my due date. ...
we had eddie on nov 12th. I was on labor for almost 3 days. had severe contractions, and in active labor for more than 15hrs. finally had...
Sorry it took me so long to update....we had a tough delivery and a long week!! Santana was born Nov. 16th at 4:40am she was 8lbs 5oz and...
I heard that mucus plug is bloody and looks different then what i saw this morning when i went to the bathroom! i had strong contraction...
Will post details in a bit. We're OK...tired..healthy...tired...sore...absolutely in love with her. Hope you guys are doing well.
Well, ladies I had her November 13th at 11:51 pm (I was determined to have her on the 13th, 9 mins to spare, lol). My birth went amazin...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.