Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.
Hello everyone... i am scheduled to go in for 5am for a scheduled c-section tomorrow morning!!! I am soooo nervous, but glad the day is f...
Just wondering if any of you have looked at the chinese birth chart. I was curious as to how accurate it is. So far everyone that I hav...
im almost 39 weeks, and near my delivery...now im feeling sharp pain in the lower abdomen , ..when i sleep , i feel her popping out from ...
Hey Girls, Well, went to the doc and 3rd times a charm- finally, on my third baby I dialated past a 2 on my own. My contractions are ...
WELL ITS REALLY LATE SO ILL FILL U IN TOMORROW. BUT I HAD TY YESTERDAY AND IVE UPLOADED ONE PHOTO JUST FOR TODAY. EVERYTHINGS GREAT.
Almost Everyone disappears after they give birth..understandably!!!! Seems like everyone due in november, has had their kids already L...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.