Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.
Due: November 9th Hey ladies. This is my first pregnancy and have tons of questions. 1. I still have a couple of things to get in prep...
Last minute my boyfriend and I decided to go for a baby. My period is supposed to come on the 5. On the 2&3 we had unprotected sex..can I...
Hello my little girls due on the 30th is any one else geting really bad joint pains when trying to sleep at night mainly hips and knees
Hi I'm 35w1d with my second babygirl. Due 11/28/13. I had a smooth eventless first pregnancy in August of 2008. I went a week past my du...
I'm at 38 weeks 2 and have been having crazy pelvic pain, Dr says its normal. I've also been contracting every 15-17 minutes with no chan...
I am 37+4 an this week an some of last week I have been having loose bm mainly when I get up sometimes twice a day BH contractions have b...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.