Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
i have looked up symptoms for insomnia and talked to my mom(who has insomnia) and she thinks i have the kind thats not chronic..i wanted ...
Hi I can't find a section to ask a doctor advice on RMD so thought I'd try under the Sleep Apnea section. I have been banging my head ...
I am a 42 year old male who was just diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea with snoring but is intolerant of the CPAP. I am currently u...
I am a 42 year old male who is using an oral devise to reduce my obstructive sleep apnea. I would like to know if there is something I ...
I have a 7 month old who has been having gasping episodes averaging about twice a week for the past 3 months. they always start in his s...
About 5 days ago I became ill. The symptoms are unusual - ringing in my ears, loss of appetite, and horrible lethargy - I just didn't car...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.