Alternative Therapies Community
550 Members

Does cannibas affect ur sodium levels if you have diabetes insipidus?

I would like to know if cannibas can help a 37yr. old with sodium levels. I was diagnosed with diabetes insipidus when i was 3, and here lately my sodium levels have dropped down to 119. My physician told me that a normal persons levels should be between 136-145. In result of this i was hospitalized and put on a sodium iv drip for 16 hours, which in turn brought my sodium levels back up to 133. since i have been having them checked every week, for the past 6weeks. While having them checked, i have been smoking cannabis for the last 3 weeks, my last blood draw for sodium levels resulted in results of 143. I dont know whether it helped that i was using cannibas or not??? Id like to get some insight on this. Whether it did help or not. Ive tried to get on the internet and cant get any facts... Any info  would be very helpful, and very much appreciated. Thank You.
Hard to see how it would help.  Eating celery would do a lot better.
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste