Dental Health Community

what is the latest treatment of leukoplakia?

i as a specialist in oral medicine asking for the latest treatment of leukoplakia
COMMUNITY LEADER
Welcome on board.  I have not reviewed the latest literature for a while. However, conventional treatments are still valid and effective in my practice. The treatment of choice depends on the established diagnosis.For example, if the lesion is white sponge nevus, no treatment is indicated. If the lesion is lichen planus, parmacotherapy is effective. If the lesion is epithelial dysplasia, surgical intervention is indicated. I feel the latest technology  utilized in soft tissue treatment is probably laser. Because laser is still quite expensive, I have'nt used yet. You may google laser to get the latest information.
I just had a two week h pylori treatment using triple antibiotic one of is Amoxicillin. I was told that Amoxicillin has a minor side effect of hairy tongue. My doctor told me that this normal and that I don’t need any medication for it to go. It really makes me disgusted when I see myself in the mirror. Is there a way that I can make it go faster?