4th Gen Duo Question

Hi guys, this is my second post. I was told I had no risk but just to get rid of my anxiety and fear of hurting my family I've decided to take a test anyway.
I have a question in regards to what I've been reading in this forum.

Some answers from the experts here say a conclusive test result is only after 3 months and others state that a 4th Gen Duo test result at or after 28 days is conclusive.

Can someone please clarify this for me? I really want to move on

Also, If the 4th Gen test is not conclusive and another test is required at a later date, what are the chances of a negative 4th Gen Duo test at 5 weeks and 2 days turns to positive later?

Thank you
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your test will never turn positive because you had no risk.

Regarding general testing questions:
4th generation is conclusive at 28 days (or longer)
Other generations are conclusive at 3 months
CurfewX,

Thank you for clarifying.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community