Unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex

Hi, im 25 years old gay men. Last week i have given an unprotected blowjob to an unknown guy i met in internet but he didn't cum in my mouth. Later we have protected anal sex and i am the receiving(bottom) one. 4 days after the sex my body became extremely fatigue and i had upset stomach. Now it been 9 days now and the symptom still persist. I never feel this week my entire life, i assume that something is going on with my body. Am i infected with hiv? Can anyone help me, i'm so worried :(
*i never feel this weak my entire life*

can anyone answer me please
You had PROTECTED anal sex...........NO RISK FOR HIV AND NO NEED TO TEST.

Unprotected oral IS a risk for OTHER STD's and it's recommended you test for those. Post to our STD Forum for correct testing protocols, or discuss with your doctor. It is recommended that anyone who engages in oral sex should be checked every three months.

Symptoms are NEVER used to diagnose HIV (which you had no risk for anyway)
In response to your inbox questions, there is no need for you to worry. Just reread the advice above.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community